Nashville Chili Festival 2017
What’s Cookin’ East Nashville TN
Nashville Chili Festival is a fundraiser benefiting Community Shares taking place at Basement East on Sunday, March 26th from 12 pm to 3 pm
For the Nashville Chili Festival. Here great music, taste over 30 chili contestants, and have some great Yazoo Beer!
Please make 5 gallons of chili
- Chili will need to be made before the contest
- Bring 2 ladles
- A table will be provided, you are encouraged to decorate your table; tablecloths will not be provided
- You can enter more than one type of chili
- Cups and Spoons for tasting will be provided
- Each contestant’s chili will be judged based on a panel of judges, there will also be a fan favorite
Our goal is to obtain the support of organizations whose products and services align with the interests and lifestyles of “chili heads”. The Festival is an excellent opportunity for your business to tap into a diverse audience with time to spare and a disposable income.
In return for your support, we are committed to providing your business with:
A wide-span marketing platform designed to extend your brand and create exposure and awareness among potential customers.
Incredible local reach and exposure, pre-event, on-site and post-event.
Event booths enable you to place your products directly into the hands of event attendees.
Community Shares is a 501 c 3, therefore a portion of sponsor contributions are tax deductible plus your business gets to support a wonderful non-profit who is making a difference here in Middle Tennessee.
What’s Cookin’ East Nashville